12th Annual Auburn Select Boys Basketball League Registration Grades 3-8
Guaranteed Registration: Closes Monday, October 29
Late Registration: Nov. 1-5 on space available basis- late fee $100
9-12 Games: Nov. 17- Feb 25 in Auburn on Saturdays and Sundays
Special League Features:
● Two bye week-end of your team’s choice to accommodate a tourney
● Full-size wooden floor courts inside the NEW Auburn High School
● Top 2 teams per grade level qualify for State Tournament in Spokane
● 8 Regular Season Games
● 1-4 Play-off Games
● Two Adult Officials for Each Game
● 4 Ten Minute Quarters, 3 Time-outs per Game
● Scoreboard operated by home team parent
● Play-off tournament at each grade level!
● League Standings, forms and rules at www.auburnhoops.com
Questions? Call or Text League Commissioner Sarah Brown at 253-951-4700 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Every effort will be made to accommodate teams conflicts. Your cooperation with others helps!
Mandatory Coaches Meeting: Monday, November 5th AHS Commons 7-8 PM
Full Payment due and complete game schedules available at the Coaches Meeting.
Please complete and mail bottom portion with $800 CHECK Payable to:
Auburn Basketball Boosters
c/o Sarah Brown
6710 Lindsay Ave SE
Auburn, WA 98092
- - --Keep top portion as your reminder: Mon. Nov. 5 at 7 PM MANDATORY Meeting
Team Name ___________________________________________ Grade _____
Head Coach ____________________________ Cell _______________________
Preferred Bye Week(s) ____ ____ Amount Paid ________
Grade 3 and 4 on SATURDAYS at Olympic Middle School
Grade 5-8 all games at AHS
Teams will play 8-9 regular season games and may
select their bye weeks if they are scheduled in a tournament.
Every effort will be made to accommodate conflicts. Your
cooperation with others helps!
Programs that have participated in the Auburn Select League
Emerald Ridge Jags
Clutch (Curtis Vikings)
Bellarmine Prep Lions
White River Hornets
Bonney Lake Panthers
Gig Harbor Tides